Crusader's Blade (Holy Avenger)
- Avenger's Blade deals extra fire damage to fey and outsiders from the Hydrosphere, vitalist
- Hospitaller's Blade deals extra radiant damage to umbrals and outsiders from the Necrosphere, altruist
- Ravager's Blade deals extra necrotic damage to ethereals and outsiders from the Heirosphere, nihilist
- Sentinel's Blade deals extra psychic damage to modrons and outsiders from the Lithosphere, idealist
- Templar's Blade deals extra force damage to thoughtforms and outsiders from the Aerosphere, materialist
- Warden's Blade deals extra cold damage to slaadi and outsiders from the Pyrosphere, dynamist
These swords do not deal extra damage to elementals--only the transitive beings and outsiders listed.
Deck of Illusions
- Arrows (1 - 9 of Spades): silver arrow, scholar, whirlwind, eagle, gnome mage*, goblin, egregore, djinni, Blue Dragon
- Keys (10, J, Q, K of Diamonds & Hearts, plus non-trademarked Joker): ivory key, healer, ball of light, wolf, human expert*, kobold, poltergeist, khodam, White Dragon
- Torches (1 - 9 of Hearts): copper and ruby lantern, athelete, bonfire, lion or tiger, rakasta expert*, gnoll, salamander, efreeti, Red Dragon
- Coins (1 - 9 of Diamonds): mound of gold coins, merchant, great stone, bull, dwarf warrior*, hobgoblin, golem, dao, Gold Dragon
- Skulls (10, J, Q & K of Spades & Clubs, plus trademarked Joker): onyx skull, gravedigger, bottomless pit, giant spider, goliath warrior*, ogre or troll, lich, shaitan, Black Dragon
- Cups (1 - 9 of Hearts): jade goblet, farmer, tree or pool, giant frog, elf priest*, bugbear or orc, hag, marid, Green Dragon
* If the owner of the deck is a member of this race or class type, then the illusion will be of the character themself (of their own race and class).The pip cards are commonly called the Treasure (1), the Humour (2), and the Essence (3), the Animal (4), the Hero (5), the Monster (6), the Daemon (7), the Genius (8), and the Dragon (9) of their suit.
Italicized entries are new creatures first mentioned in "Planar Inhabitants of Monvesia."
Deck of Many Things
- Arrows: Craftsman (Key), Alchemist (Talons), Sage (Vizier), Hearth-Keeper (Sun)
- Keys: Provider (Jester), Anointed One (Moon), Comforter (Star), Prophet (see below)
- Torches: Lover (Idiot), Charioteer (Rogue), Storm-Bringer (Ruin), Traveler (see below)
- Coins: Mistress (Gem), Regent (Throne), Shield-Maiden (Knight), Champion (Comet)
- Skulls: Devourer (Skull), Deceiver (The Void), Devil Child (Donjon), Crone (Euryale)
- Cups: Sower (Balance), Reaper (The Fates), Huntress (Flames), Youth (Fool)
Prophet. You are immediately cursed with a connection to the mind of a genie or angel. This being's thoughts and opinions will constantly flood into your mind, granting you disadvantage of all Intelligence and Wisdom checks while cursed in this way. Only a saint of the magic of the Reaper (The Fates) card can end this curse.
Traveler. You and all of your possessions are teleported to a random location no less than three miles away. Your new location will be hostile to you--but surviving any immediate danger will result in the discovery of a rare, wonderous item.
Demon ArmorRelatively unchanged, this armor grants the ability to speak the Ignan tongue instead of Abyssal.
Dragon Scale MailDragon scale mail provides resistance to a damage type as follows. Otherwise, this magical treasure is unchanged.
- Black/Onyx, acid
- Blue/Sapphire/Silver, cold
- Gold/Amber, fire
- Green/Jade, poison
- Red/Ruby, fire
- White/Crystal, lightning
- Obsidian, void elemental
- Opal, light elemental
Giant Slayer (unavailable)
- 01-50, Empty
- 51-76, Angel (any type*)
- 77, Cambion/Nephil
- 78-80, Elemental (any type*)
- 81-92, Genie (any type*)
- 93-94, Invisible Stalker
- 95-97, Mephit (any type*)
- 98-99, Salamander
- 00, Xorn
* There are new varieties of these creatures that inhabit the Spheres.
Lantern of Commanding Light Elementals (new)
Mace of Disruption
- Mace of Aeratic Disruption, similar to Templar's Blade; sheds dryness
- Mace of Heiratic Disruption, similar to Ravager's Blade; sheds darkness
- Mace of Hydratic Disruption, similar to Avenger's Blade; sheds heat
- Mace of Lithotic Disruption, similar to Sentinel's Blade; sheds humidity
- Mace of Necrotic Disruption, similar to Hospitaller's Blade; sheds light
- Mace of Pyrotic Disruption, similar to Warden's Blade; sheds cold
Ring of Elemental Command
If you help to slay a light elemental while attuned to the ring, you gain access to the following additional properties:
- You have resistance to radiant damage.
- You can cast the following spells from the ring, expending the necessary number of charges: color spray (1 charge), hypnotic pattern (2 charges), and sunbeam (3 charges).
- You have resistance to necrotic damage.
- You can cast the following spells from the ring, expending the necessary number of charges: blight (2 charges), circle of death (3 charges),and vampiric touch (2 charges)
Scroll of Protection
Sword of Answering
- Answerer, Altruist, Crystal
- Back Talker, Vitalist, Ruby
- Concluder, Idealist, Sapphire
- Rebutter, Materialist, Amber
- Replier, Dynamist, Jade
- Scather, Nihilist, Onyx
Urn of Commanding Void Elementals (new)
Sentient Magic Items
Zweihaender of Oerloeg
You gain a +1 bonus to attack and damage rolls made with this magic weapon. You gain an additional +1 when attacking a spellcaster (for a total of +2). It has the following additional properties:
Magic Hunter. While you hold this weapon, you are aware of the presence of Tiny or larger creatures within 60ft of you which are capable of casting 1st level spells or higher.
Sentience. The Zweihaender is a sentient, idealist weapon with an Intelligence of 16, a Wisdom of 13, and a Charisma of 21. It has hearing and darkvision out to 120 feet. The weapon can speak, read, and understand Draconic, Dwarven, and Honderreicher, and can communicate with its wielder telepathically.
Personality. The blue dragon Oerloeg has extended her life indefinitely by having her soul bound to the Zeihaender. Her distaste for spellcasters began long before the Orc Wars, having followed dwarven culture and tradition for decades. Her hatred was solidified when an orc warlock disabled her in combat, allowing a squad of trolls to bring her near death. With her dying breaths, she made arrangements with dwarven artificers (the only spellcasters she trusted) to fuse her soul to a greatsword--that she may get her revenge after the death of her body.
She had her chance at closure when the hero Jostin came into possession of the Zweihaender, and sought to defeat the half-orc warlock Hippolyta. However, when she heard the name again a century later, she flew into an inconsolable rage--posessing the body of November, and bringing a new party of heroes against Hippolyta.